Online College Best Baker College

Are you searching for the best online college to complete your degree at? Is your goal to be able to finish your 2 or 4 year degree faster than normal with great flexibility? If so, then you need to consider Baker College Online. Here is my personal experience. Baker College allows you to take classes every 6 weeks. This worked out very well for me because after about 6 weeks I start to get bored with some classes and at Baker they are over at that point. This is also an advantage because you can complete more courses in a semester than at a traditional college. I was able to get my associates degree in business and marketing from Baker College and I did it in less than 18 months. This is a two year degree so you can see that I was able to complete it much faster than the normal two year period.

The tuition is very affordable and I even had student loan money left to pay for my books and other supplies. Plus I was able to transfer all of my credits to another University to finish my Bachelors degree. I could have stayed at Baker College and finished my Bachelors, but I decided to go to a different school and actually attend class since I was given a scholarship. So as you can see my experience at Baker College was great and that is why it is the best online college
in my opinion. There are many choices to finish your degree online, but Baker was the most affordable and the best that I could find for what I was trying to do.